Friday, June 27, 2008

Didn't see that one coming...

Hello Everyone! So sorry I have not been on line for a while. We do not currently have the internet in our home, however Krystal has turned me on to the Public Library and I can now at least keep my blog up to date. No pictures!

I have been keeping busy re-visiting some old hobbies...calligraphy and needle work. I even got out the tole paint this week and did a few projects. Also Lili has two new princess dresses to wear when she comes over to play.

My first month in our new home has been interesting. I met my neighbor one night and the next morning we were dailing 911 because her husband died. YUP! I was thankful I was a visiting teacher and had the know-how to handle the situation. I would rather have gotten to know her better at a bar-b-que. I still have pictures of this dead man in my head and it's not so good, but oh well, what do you do? She needed someone to help her and I was the one available.
Just the night before I had prayed that I could be of service to someone...this was how my prayer was answered. Didn't see that one coming...

Our new home is cozy and comfortable and I love being able to sit outside under the trees and enjoy playing with my grandchildren. We are very happy!

1 comment:

Calls said...

WoW! Glad to hear you are doing well. Please don't pray that you can help Kerri anytime soon, okay?
-Brad