Thursday, July 22, 2010

Mason Reef Howard is now 1 year old

Each year I try to put together a year book for my grand children.  This idea was presented to me by my own step-mother who actually kept a photo album for each of my children their entire life.  When they graduated from high school she would give them their life in an album.  Thanks mom for your example.  I have tried a different approach.  I choose a different format each year and send my grand babies a book of pictures of themselves for their own use.  It's fun for me and I hope they enjoy their gift.  As I sit making each book I always ask myself, "Why do I spend so much time on this project?"  The kids are really too little to appreciate them, maybe I should wait til they get a bit older.  My loving husband reminded me that how fun it is to spend a day (because it pretty much takes me a whole day to produce one of these books) just thinking about one particual grandchild.  And as usual when it comes to matters of a tender heart, he was right. 
Below are a few pictures of my youngest grandson, Mason Reef.  Happy Birthday little one, I really enjoyed spending a day just thinking about how special you are.

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Kaci just spent an hour or so again yesterday looking at one of your books you made her. She loves looking at pictures of herself. I love them and so does Kaci, she's not too little, we "read" your books more than others.