Sunday, July 15, 2012

One small adjustment



 I know you are wondering, "what in the world does this trailer have to do with Verda?"  Well, I have been struggling with the mere fact that I do not know who I am.    And recently I have been formulating a plan to get my answer. It has taken me 6 months to get to this point.   As I was watching this movie the  story being told made an impression on me and I wrote it down.  (By the way, I researched it; the story is true).  I have put this simple idea of "making small adjustments" to use in my everyday life and it has made a world of difference.  Have I figured it all out? mmm, I'm still working on it.  I  am, however, very pleased that I am  making progress.   It is very slow, and at times I get very discouraged, but I want to find my answers more than I want to give up.

No comments: