Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Star lives to be 21 years old this week...


Krystal Ann Hebner
21 years old

Every star is different, and so is every child, Some are bright and happy, and some are meek and mild.
Every one is needed for just what she can do,
You're the only person who ever can be you.
I can shine for others and let them feel my love,
Follow the commandments that come from God above.
I can help another to learn to choose the right,
Having faith and courage will let my star shine bright.
A shining star, shining brightly,
not so very far, shining brightly;
Be a shining star, Shine so brightly;
Shine right where you are, BRIGHTLY!
FELIZ CUMPLEANOS SENORITA KRYSTAL


3 comments:

Kim's just sayin' said...

i don't care what you say she will NEVER really be an adult (at least not in my eyes!!) :) wow you are so old to have a baby that's 21.

Jennifer said...

Loved the newspaper, you're so creative!

Krystal and Bruce said...

aww I LOVED IT MOM! i was so excited for you to make for me! i must say mine turned out the best!!! i love you!!!