Friday, February 22, 2008

Keepin Fit



Santa brought me a friend for Christmas. A happy, go lucky mountain bike. Isn't she a beauty! I just love her. We go out for a ride about three times a week if the weather permits. As you can see, I need to bundle up a bit to enjoy our ride together. I have not as yet given her a name. Nothing I conjure up in my mind strikes me as good enough for such a fine companion. If anyone out there can think of a name fitting for this faithful work out buddy, I would appreciate any suggestions you may have to offer. Gary will be getting one to match so we can hit the trails on his days off. Right now the trails are a bit too muddy with all the wet weather we have been experiencing, but we can still cruz the neighborhood together. Oh and by the way, my thighs and bottom are starting to reflect my efforts. I'm not saying I look like a model or anything, I'm just firmer where I once sagged...which I feel is noteworthy.

3 comments:

newsinaminute said...

I love that you and gary are getting to be avid bike riders how fun is that! you motivate me
we have a great bike right in our shed I'm going to bust it out and get busy riding it. Isn't our Kaci growing. also if you want to view our blog for updates join in.
bryanlynda.blogspot.com we did go private but I have you on the invite list so just type in your gmail user name and your gmail password --till later- (: Lynda

Kerri said...

She is screaming the name Mystic to me. I don't know, that's just what I heard!

Kerri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.