Friday, February 22, 2008

"A Happy Homemaker Is as a Happy Homemaker Does"

What is wonderful about cleaning out boxes in the garage is that you come across some gems in the process. I have found so many items that I put away with the intent to "do something" with them in the future. Well, the future has come and now I can't remember just what it is I was going to "do" with these things.
I must confess 80% of the things I thought I just had to have are no more, they have found their way to another world, but I have kept a few things and one of them I want to share with you today.

HOMEMAKERS RULES FOR HAPPINESS


1. A place for everything and everything in its place,
will keep you ahead of life's hectic pace.


2. Do dishes, beds and floors the first thing each day
then you'll have more time for projects and play.

3. Clear as you go. Stop and think each job through.
Find the best way to make less work for you.

4. Dovetail your work. Combine 2 jobs in one.
Quicken your step and you'll soon be done.

5. Pick things up each night and put them away,
gives you a headstart the following day.

6. Leave your home in order when you go to bed each night, and you will awaken to a calm and peaceful sight.

Like I said, I have no idea what I was planning to do with this bit of wisdom, but I'm sharing it nonetheless.

Happy Homemaking!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See Here or Here