Friday, March 14, 2008

From one place to another




We are all very happy that Kim and Nate's house sold. Because of the timing of the offer and sale, Gary and I did not have the opportunity to live in the Howard Household. But all is well, or it was. Just a few days ago we received a letter in the mail stating that the home we now are renting is scheduled for auction in May. I just unpacked all the boxes in the garage and it seems I will have to re-pack them. However, May is still a few months away and I have decided to just live my life and not worry about packing again. They have to give us 30 day notice whenever the house changes ownership so until we hear something, I'm not packing. Although, I have become quite good at it and am very proud of the fact that I have been able to discard all my precious junk. It actually feels good to be free of all those items. As you can see from the pictures I now have my own work room. Garrett tells us he will not be coming home so I can have the spare room for my own use. I am so excited! I have been organizing and planning for weeks. There is still much to do, but it is so nice to have a place to create. I Love it.

No comments: