Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Go Phoenix Suns!!!




Last Saturday Gary and his friend at work, Kenny, went to the basketball game in Phoenix. Suns vs. Rockets. Kenny was so excited when I took this picture. He was like a little kid at Christmas time. If you look closer yo can see him holding their tickets. Their seats were located on the front row behind the press on center court. I waited up till Gary got home that night because I wanted to hear all about it. Aunt Sandi and Uncle George were there also. They had seats in a suite upstairs. It was fun for them to share this experience. They got autographs, took pictures, and ate yummie food, not to mention the great game. Suns won!
I bought a new shower curtain. I usually get a certain brand, but this time this cute little stripe model caught my eye. So I took a chance. Ooops! Always stick to what you know when buying a shower curtain. Oh my goodness. I took it out of the package and was affraid I was going to rip it putting on the rings. It is made of what is equivilant to plastic tissue paper. When Gary saw it he was delighted to see the bright stripes but was concerned that I had veered away from my usual. When he touched it he asked "Why!" I told him my thought process and he laughed. "I wonder how long it will last? It should make it til we move, don't you think?" I said, "No! We will be lucky if it lasts a week." We just have to handle it carefullly. This shower curtain is so cheap it doesn't even have the magnet weights at the bottom so it flies all around when you turn on the water and the air starts moving. I found the perfect word to describe this action...
VINYLOCITY: The strange atomospheric force that makes the shower curtain blow towards you while trying to shower.

No comments: