Monday, April 7, 2008

A hood, a cape and two sisters

Posted by PicasaHere we are in the year 1964 sporting new outfits made for us for one of the holidays...Don't we look smashing? I am the only one wearing the whole outfit, cape, hood and skirt. I do not know what Marsha and Lisa were thinking. Maybe I should be wondering what I was thinking?. Fun, fun memories. This was taken in our Grandparents (Nulliner) backyard.
Look at our fashionable hair cuts. I remember wearing my cape often. I like capes. Funny, I don't even own one today. Fun, fun memories.

2 comments:

Kerri said...

i've never seen that pix before. i had no idea you liked capes.

newsinaminute said...

very cute picture I love to see picture of people when they were young. if you ever come across some of kerri when she was younger
send a few my way...I like to post them on my blog around there B-day time and say horray they were born.
speaking of horray--three cheers for Brad and kerri and kaci
heading to Virginia...happy day (: