Monday, April 14, 2008

sights along the way




Posted by PicasaThis weekend Gary and I went for a hike. The Peavine Hike along Watson Lake in Prescott. These are a few of the things we saw along the way. The firemen were doing some exercises...one of which was a game to see which team could get a keg to move along a high wire while shooting at it with a fire hose. While looking for a spot to sit and eat lunch I came across the tiniest flowers I have ever seen. These little yellow beauties were smaller than the grass growing around them. Amazing. lunch consisted of fried chicken, macaroni salad and jello. Gary was even willing to eat out of the same container as I did so as to save space in his backpack. To those of you who know Gary you know he will not eat out of a community bowl. To say I was surprised is an understatement. It was a gorgeous day for a hike.

1 comment:

Calls said...

All right Gary! I'm glad to see that you finally converted to germ sharing. Now I don't have to feel bad for eating ice-cream right out of the carton over winter break (or when we stay with you in a couple of weeks). Don't worry, I don't backwash too much in the milk cartons.