Sunday, December 7, 2008

Downtown Glowing






left to right: Justin Cameron, Rae, Scott, Baby Emma, Lisa, Laura and Gary

When Kim moved to Prescott she invited us to attend the Courthouse Lighting. We have been attending ever since. This year we are without our lovely daughter and her family...we miss them sooooo much, but we attended anyways. Here we are pictured with Nate's family and the newest addition Baby Emma. Isn't she a doll. We brought along hot chocolate and whip cream and later gathered at Yuri's for the tradional Chili dinner. I did my best to keep my camera still duirng the shoot, but I think you get the idea. The city added some new lights this year along with a Santa Workshop in the gazebo. If you look closely you can see my attempt at making a winter hat. No giggling...I like it! It kept my ears nice and warm. Oh and Justin is a new additon also. Laura was married in October. We love being a part of this wonderful family. Thank you Nate for marrying Kim and giving us someone to claim us while you are in Hawaii.

1 comment:

Kim's just sayin' said...

nice blanket, uh, I mean HAT mom!!! Love the creative thinking:) I am soooo sad that I wasn't there for the lighting. It's my favorite thing to do in Prescott. Plus, it'd be nice to have a good excuse to drink hot chocolate!!!