Thursday, December 18, 2008

How can they know me so well?

The women I live next to are delightful. They have become such good friends. Lily is recently widowed and she is my shopping pal. I know, I don't like to shop, but she makes it so much fun. She lives to the right of me, to the left is Barbara. I call her Nurse Mama. She is a retired RN and is a yarn crafter which mean she creates whatever she can out of yarn. Barbara brought over this adorable box of chocolates . It is the perfect gift for me because #1 hey, it's chocolate and #2 Snowmen. The other day I received a gift from another neighbor, Tracey, she gave me a ceramic ginerbread house and a CD of an old radio show christmas story. And Lily gave me a beautful angel that had wings and gown like a fairy. All these things are so ME. These women have only known me a short while, since June and they all gave me gifts that only family and old, old friends would know I enjoy. People are so perceptive or maybe totaly receptive to the spirit.

No comments: