Thursday, February 5, 2009

If you never did you should...

This is me when I think of you...
This is me when I'm blue

If you never did, you should.
These things are fun, and fun is good! Dr. Seuss

This past Halloween I sent the picture of me with my witchy hair do to my mother just to be funny. I love to be goofy. Not everyone appreciates my humor, but I do and when I am in the mood to goof around, I do. Like when I call my neices, Jessi and Brooke, and leave them silly messages on their phone. Or when I dance in the car, my favorite is the Cyclone. Most of the time I just like to laugh out loud for no reason at all and keep laughing until I wet my pants. Some times I like to laugh and keep laughing until I can get others around me to laugh also. Just because it is silly!

From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere. Dr. Seuss


No comments: