Friday, February 13, 2009

kissing relieves stress

Gary and Verda sitting in a tree, K I S S I N G...

We recieved the information that kissing relieves stress. On the news the other night we were told that you should kiss for a minimum of 12 seconds. 12 SECONDS....when was the last time you kissed that long? I believe that is what we old people refer to as "Making Out!" I think the kids call it "Macking!" We were told that you are suppose to avoid the itty bitty pecks and do some serious kissing to keep the home fire burning. We keep practicing, give it a try. It's amazing how long 12 seconds can be.

The other advice was to compliment your partner 5 times a day and remember to say
"I LOVE YOU" out loud.

This is pretty easy stuff when you have a 'honey' like mine....

NOW GO TO WORK ON THOSE KISSES!!! for married people, of course.... I do not want my neices and single children to think they have permission to go out and find someone to kiss to prove this theory.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Dang it I was just trying to figure out who I could experiment with.