Friday, April 2, 2010

It's Spring Again, the birds are telling me...

I looked out my window and what did I see,  POPCORN popping on an apricot tree...
Literally I look out my kitchen window and blossoms are popping right before my eyes.  I love this time of year.  All the trees in the neighborhood are in full bloom.  Pink and white puffy flowers.  Of course Gary and I are sneezing all the time, but looking at all the beauty makes it worth all the trouble.  This time of year we pretty much can not survive without  allergy tablets.  It has been very windy also, which keeps me indoors most of the time. Too much stuff flying around.  I know everyone everywhere gets to look at pretty flowers drurng the spring, but I just have to take a picture of this sight every year. 

It's a beautful day in the neighborhood!



This is so very much pretty!

No comments: