Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I Love You More than....

My honey, Mr. Love Bucket, is on this new kick.  Everyday he tells me that he loves me more than something.  For instance.  The first day  this started he said, "I Love You More than...my guns"  now I don't know what you think about this statement, but for Gary, that is a gi-normous load of LOVE.  What came next, oh yes, " I Love You More than...food~"  that's another big one.  Ummm, here is another good one...I-L-Y-M than...buttered popcorn with peanut m&ms!" Oh there have been many others including a BIG GLUP,  and WATCHING MOVIES,   It is so cute to hear these affirmations of his love for me.  And to answer the question on everyone's mind, No, he hasn't said he loves me more than HUNTING.  But maybe he is saving that for a special day.  giggle, giggle.  I sure do love that man of mine.  How could I not, I mean he loves me more than all his other favorites, it can't get better than that, can it?
              this was taken at Krystal's wedding reception one year ago...June 26, 2010

No comments: