Monday, August 29, 2011

sunshine lollipops

I was on my way to pick up Gary from work last Tuesday afternoon and I saw this most amazing rainbow. 
There is a look out  at Watson Lake and I pulled over to take a photo.  All I had with me that day was my cell phone and I tried to get as much of it as I could.  It was a complete arch and it was so brillant that there were two of them.    Many other people had the same idea as I because cars were pulling over two and three at a time to take in this beautiful scene.  This is one of those times when you just take the time to enjoy nature and all it's beauty.  Wish I had one of those fancy cameras....my phone just did not capture this magnificent beauty.

 Looks like I can drive right to the rainbow

The Dells/Watson Lake Look Out, Prescott Arizona

No comments: