Saturday, September 24, 2011

Sewing therapy

It's Friday afternoon and I'm FREEEEE!  I get to spend time with my sewing machine.  I didn't realize how much time I spent sewing until I got a job and can't do it except on Saturdays.  It is Halloween costume season and I have one more to make.  Rylee needs a basketball costume.  I wish I had taken pictures of the other kids costumes.  They were so much fun to make.  Oh well, hopefully we will get pictures as they wear them when they go 'trick or treating'. 

Gary is home, Thank goodness.  He came home sick, but he is home.  He had a great time and below are a few of the pictures that were taken while he was in Alaska.  Many thanks to the Call Family for showing him a good time and for having such adorable children.  Oh and thank you Heavenly Father for providing a grizzly bear for all to see.  It truly was a wonderful gift and an experience that will never be forgotten.




















2 comments:

Krystal and Bruce said...

Dad is one lucky dog!! Rylee is very excited to be a basketball!!!

Kerri said...

You found the picture of the heart pot hole! Isn't that something? It was fun to see the pictures you liked out of all the pictures. Dad was a blast. Thanks for letting him come spoil us rotten. Sorry we sent him home sick, but we were all sick while he was here and spent a lot of time in a car together.