Saturday, January 31, 2009

Dad is great! Gives us the chocolate cake...

{I'm sure some of you remember the words to this song that Bill Cosby tells of his children singing to him one morning when it was his responsibility to feed them breakfast and in his laziness he gives the children chocolate cake as the children eat they sing the jingle...Dad is great, gives us the chocolate cake. If you have never seen this comic routine, you must treat yourself. It is humor at it's best.}
Hmmmm, yum, yum, chocolate cake. There are times when I crave chocolate cake. It is so yummers! Yesterday I made a visit to the dentist. While waitng for my appointment I went browsing through the magazines available in the waiting room. This time of year, in anticipation of the Month of Love, chocolate is everywhere. One the most common treats is chocolate cake.
If my mouth was not in so much pain I would of ditched the dentist and immediately headed for the store that could offer the best cake. Reading all the recipes made my mouth water. So today I will be baking a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. And I am sure by the time all is done, I will be in heaven.

No comments:

Blog Archive