Monday, January 26, 2009

Learning something new

At the present I do not have my camera so photographs are not yet available. Gary and I now share a camera and he has it at work today. I wanted to video the snow falling. I know, I know, it' not that great a thing to most people, but I love it when it snows. It doesn't stick to the ground but that is not what I enjoy, it's watching it fall, swirling and dancing in the cold air, drifting down from the heavy grey clouds above. It's pretty! Today the flakes look like pieces of kleenex when one gets washed in a load of laundry and are scattered and stuck to everything in the washer. Then when you shake the clothing to dislodge them, they fly all over the room and land in your hair and eyelashes...just like the snow.

Oh, what am I learning...how to use photoshop. It is the most fascinating program. I have to limit my time each day because I would just sit and play with pictures morning til night. So much fun! Oh it's, snowing again. I have to stop and sit and watch....later on!

No comments:

Blog Archive