Monday, February 15, 2010

Tater and Me

Bestest Friends Tater and Verda

                                                   Don't I look cute in my little red sweater?

this is my new friend Tater. She is a Shet- shu (?) pickenses mix.  She lives next door with Barb. Each day when I go out the front door she waits for me to walk past her window and she greets me.  Other people would say she was just barking at me, I know better.  She's really saying, Hey there Verda, How ya doing today?  I go over to the window to talk to her and I'm sure the neighbors wonder what I am doing talking to a window, waving my arms and making kissing sounds.  I don't even care, I like it that someone is excited to see me.

1 comment:

Kerri said...

kaci says: that doggie scary.

i have no idea, he looks pretty cute to me.