Monday, September 27, 2010

I hope ya know I had a hard time...

It seems as though we are all having a "Hard Time."  My step mother is experiencing health problems, my brother-in-law is also,and my daughter in Hawaii has had a bad experience with misunderstandings that have put her family into a major down spin.  Until Saturday my other daughter was miserable waiting for her baby to come. He is now here and she is much happier.  I know things get hard to handle sometimes.  I am the first to start complaining, but isn't it great to live in a country where we have so much available to us.  I'm grateful that I am a Mormon.  I find a great deal of comfort in the knowledge that God lives and has provided a living Prophet to warn and guide us.  Thanks Heavenly Father for all you do for each of us.  We are truly grateful even if we are a bit grumpy during this time of testing.

1 comment:

Krystal and Bruce said...

Good thing everything worked out great for everyone!