Friday, December 3, 2010

Blog Journal Challenge #4

what is your favoirte Christmas movie and why?

I have many that I love to watch each year however the top three are in order


I have watched these three movies for as long as I can remember and I love them.  Of course, since the Home Alone movies came out they have to be watched as well.  I can not resist little Kevin and his antics with the bad guys.  But if I want Christmas spirit, it is these three.  The music and dancing in White Christmas is wonderful and the service that is performed for an old man that is respected and loved.   The conversion of the mother and daughter in Miracle on 34th street is so sweet and I am always encouraged by Mr. Scrooges desire to repent and change his life.  These are very special messages to me.If you haven't watched these old classics in a while, you should.  It warms the heart and your eye balls get a flushing out  as well.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I love White Christmas!