Thursday, May 19, 2011

Food, we just love FOOD

One of the good things about visiting my girls is I get to go out to eat.  I don't do that much at home, it really costs too much.  You can cook so much more food than you can purchased prepared at a restaurant.  But I enjoy going out to eat with my girls and their families.   Since I have been here we have eaten at Panda Express, Big Judd's and 5 Buck pizza.  I forgot my camera when we went to Big Judd's.  This place is known for the 1 lb. hamburger.  It's so yummy.  We shared one between  the three of us.  Below is a photo of The Big Foot pizza.  It is 20 inches and 5 lbs. of yumminess.

Each of these places had a "Wall of Honor" if you were able to eat the item by yourself in the prescribed amount of time your picture was posted on the wall.  

No comments: