Sunday, November 6, 2011

feel the music? than do something about it!

After Halloween Krystal shared some footage of her friends dancing to a video game.  She said we would be doing the same when she comes home for Thanksgiving.  It should be a lot of fun.  In the past I have encouraged our family to do some type of dance together, video it, and share with others so we can all get a good laugh and make some memories.  We have some pretty funny videos.  Last year we did not make a video...so very sad.  I'm looking forward to our dancing antics this year.  The reason I mention this 'tradition; is because I was watching one of my favorite movies "Grind".  It's an oldie but a goodie.  In it is a dance scene .  It's just one of the many parts of this movie I enjoy.  Anywho, after watching it I thought I would track down some of my other favorite dance scenes in movies of the past.  I've downloaded some, there are only a few of them. There are too many to show.  I hope you take the time to watch and "feel the music". Maybe this will get the fam ready for our dance adventure this Thanksgiving.  Funny, of all the dancing in these clips i didn't see a single person doing the 'cyclone'...i wonder why?

1 comment:

Krystal and Bruce said...

last year i was prego and wasn't up for it! this is i am! get ready to move!