Thursday, October 2, 2008

Always be flexible

A man was not feeling well. He was experiencing dizziness and seeing white spots. After a visit to the doctor he was told that he had a rare disease and approximately 6 months to live. He immediately quit his job so he could spend quality time with his family and do some traveling. One day he purchased a sports car and as he was driving down the street he notices a well-known Men's clothing store and he decided to stop in and have a nice suite made for himself. As the tailor began measuring the man, pants, coat, shirt, he came to the neck and said, okay, 16 1/2 shirt. The man was upset and said, I do not wear a 16 1/2, I wear a 15. The tailor measured again, sure enough it said 16 1/2. The man said very sternly, you will make me a size 15. I have always worn a 15 and I'm not going to change now. The tailor said, Fine, but if you wear a size 15 shirt you will get dizzy and start to see white spots!

No comments: