Sunday, October 12, 2008

Silly LIli, Nate the Younger and Kaci Bear books


I am thankful I can clap my hands, can you do it?
from "I am thankful I can..."


Since my grand children have moved "Far, Far Away" I have decided to make books for them
featuring their family members here in Arizona. Currently there are three new books in publication. Here you can see a sampling of the pictures used for these projects. These books are part of a series I started last summer...'people I know'. I combine photos I have taken of scenery or objects with photos of cousins, grand parents, aunts and uncles so my grand children to see their family members often even though they are far away. I have a lot of fun making these books. The next three books will be coming out mid-November. So kids, keep a look out for the mail!

Brooke is looking for Tinker Bell, can you help her find her?

from "I can find it!

The three books are entitled. "I am thankful I can..", "I can find it!", and "How do we love you?"

No comments: