Thursday, October 30, 2008

It's Autum Time, the leaves are falling down



As you can see the tree pictured in my last post has gone bare. Gary came home the other evening and said, "Well Fall is over, the leaves are just about all gone." I just giggled. I told him, sweetheart, Fall is has just begun. That's what happens this time of year, the leaves FALL!
Oh yeah, he says, that's probably why it's called Fall. There is a beautiful multi-colored blanket of leaves right outside the front door. Today I gathered them together and gave Woody a leaf bath. Then I threw Woody on the pile...ha, ha, ha Wood... Pile... I'm so funny!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oooo I'm so jealous

Krystal and Bruce said...

haha that makes me laugh! i love that your new kid is the bear! I wish is was that pretty down here!!