Thursday, August 26, 2010

The honeymoon is over!


Seminary has been great!  Well this is solely my own opinion.  The kids are great.   This is the third week of school and I have noticed  that sleep deprivation  is beginning to do its thing.  Also, I am now observing the "I'm Bored" body language.  Too bad, so sad!  I did entertain the class for the first two weeks to help them get over the shock of  early morning lessons.  But now it's time to get serious and for teenagers SERIOUS is as bad as a four letter word.  Next week they get two days off of seminary because of in-service for me and Labor Day for all of us.  I told Gary I don't think I'm into my teaching groove yet.  But I'm confident all will be well.  I need all the help I can get, so please, pray for me!

No comments:

Blog Archive