Monday, August 30, 2010

Twinkling

Today in seminary we discussed John the Beloved and how he asked to remain on the earth.  We read in 3 N 28 the descriptions of a translated being.   One was how they will be changed  from mortality to immortality in the twinkling of an eye at the Savior's coming.  Then I told the class how my son-in-law Nate always boasts that he will "Twinkle!"    Jeremiah comments from the back of the room ( now this  is ironic because he is Mr. Sarcastic and for him to comment about Nate is funny to me)  does that mean he's a fairy?  If only Nate could be there for a rebuttal.  My eyes popped out of my head, I told him, oh no, if you  could see my son-in-law  a fairy would be the farthest thing from your mind.   Than in defense  Paul reminded us that  "the Rock" was a tooth fairy.  We all had a good laugh.  So Nate, I guess you can still twinkle.

2 comments:

Krystal and Bruce said...

hahahaha Nate is a fairy!!! hahaah

Kim's just sayin' said...

I do believe in fairy's, I do I do!!!

Blog Archive